Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
The Everygirl Shop and product line officially launches tomorrow, Wednesday, November 20th! Prices range from $12-$35, making them the perfect stocking stuffers for the inspiring, kick-ass ladies in your life!
More details here.
Monday, November 18, 2013
Now, a solid dose of outfit photos from my adventures in Europe.
Save for the pink-elbow patch shirt I bought in Paris, I wore black almost the entire time. Black pants or jeans, black or white v-necks, and a jacket. Mix and match over and over again.
Monday, November 11, 2013
A few things I accomplished:
– cleaned entire apartment
– reorganized my front hall closet
– grocery shopped (finally)
– shipped a bunch of packages that had been needing to go out (i avoid the post office like the plague)
– organized dressing room area
– finally got around to hanging art, mirrors, shelves, clock, etc.
– took bridesmaid dresses to the tailor
– took dogs to the groomer
– posted items I’m selling on Craigslist
– and… finally, the big one. I painted the kitchen. FINALLY.
The plan has always been to paint it super light grey, which I got permission to do from my landlord. But because the walls, floor, backsplash, and even my rug are kind of… off-white (not in a good way), any white was just making them look dirty and grimy. I delved into my stockpile of paint and realized I had almost a full can leftover from when I painted my last bedroom black.
Found a little black cabinet inspiration here. And just went got to it!
I can’t stop looking at it. Much like the bathroom in my old place, this is quickly going from my least favorite to most favorite area of the apartment!