If you are looking to make a big statement to your one and only this Valentine’s Day, then why not make a DIY Valentine’s Day card with pictures that is so large it hangs on the wall. This card will not only say “I love you” in a big way, but after Valentine’s the front of the card can be put into a frame and serve as artwork for your home.
Here are some tips on how to make a heart with pictures for a giant Valentine’s Day card. Bonus: Get your kids involved in this fun project, so the card can be from the whole family!
How to Make a Heart with Pictures: Giant Card V-Day Card
- 3 large pieces of poster board (2 white or black and one red)
- A large heart shape to trace
- Several pictures of you and your love, or happy family photos
- Scrapbook glue
- Pen or paint to write the message inside
- Ribbon to connect the front and the back of the card
- Using the red poster board, draw a giant heart and then cut it out. Mount it to one of the white or black pieces of poster board.
- Choose the pictures you want and glue them to the heart (arrange in a heart shape inside the heart if possible.) Arrange more pictures around the heart on the sides and bottom of the white or black poster board if desired.
- Punch two or three holes in the top of both white or black sheets of poster board, and connect them together with ribbon, leaving enough ribbon to tie at the top for hanging on the wall.
- Write your message inside in large letters. Decorate the heart further as desired.
Once Valentine’s Day is over, you can remove the cover of the card, frame it, and use your heart picture as part of your home décor. It’s a great way to remind your loved one that you love them all year long!
Demonstrate Your Love By Keeping Your Love One and Yourself Heart Healthy
While learning how to make a heart with pictures is a great way to express your love on Valentine’s Day, there are some practical things you can do to protect your loved one’s heart health, as well as your own.
One great way is by taking some heart support supplements like Metagenics’ Cardiogenics Intensive Care Heart Muscle Support. Or choose an integrative supplement after taking with your physician. We also recommend natural heart health support supplements from Pure Synergy, Source Naturals, and Integrative Therapeutics.
When you combine any of these supplements with a bit of healthy exercise and a heart healthy diet, you and your true love can enjoy life to its fullest.
Protecting the heart of the one you love, physically as well as emotionally, is a wonderful way to keep them around for many more Valentine’s Days to come.